Give us a call and join us for your own adventure.
Typically, a flight will take place in the early morning near Sunrise or evening near Sunset when the winds are light. The flight will last about one hour but the memory will last a lifetime. From the time we meet, to launch through landing, pack up and the return trip, plan to spend two to three hours for your entire ballooning experience. Since this is your adventure, you have the opportunity to participate in the pre-flight and post-flight operations as an honorary crew member, at the direction of your pilot and crew. Following the flight each passenger will receive a personalized Flight Certificate and be invited to celebrate your flight with champagne or a sparkling water toast accompanied by the Balloonists Prayer.
BUY HERE FLY HERE
Be an educated shopper. While shopping for a balloon ride ask good questions before you purchase your ride:
- Make sure you are dealing with a real balloon ride operator. Not a third party certificate sales company.
- Ask them where they are located before you give them your zip code.
- Ask them if they own any balloons.
- Ask to speak with a pilot that can answer your questions.
- The FAA nor Ohio require that aircraft are insured. Make sure that they can provide proof of insurance for the balloon and their vehicles.
- Make sure that the company that you choose to fly with has a great safety record.